Monday, September 17, 2012

Julia Kavan



'Dreaming, not Sleeping' by Julia Kavan,  is just one of twelve great short stories included in the horror anthology 'Touched by Darkness'.   Julia's story is haunting and I like it a lot.  There are other wonderful stories in the collection as well.  Also, be sure to check out her blog(link provided below) where I and others share our favorite short stories.   Don't forget you can pick up Julia's story or the entire collection which includes 'Evelyn Thayer' @ Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and OmniLit.com






1 comment:

  1. My goodness. Isn't Julia just a gem? I swear if it were it possible I would shout her name all over the place. Both you and she write with an essence that renders my heart and makes me think deeply about what writing should, could be.

    ReplyDelete